You will be required to fill out an application for the Housing Credit Program that is income RESTRICTED. All applicants must meet the requirements set by Federal Regulations governing Section 42 of the Tax Credit Law as well as the criteria established by DF Property Management/CARE KY. These requirements include but are not limited to:
* Income limits based upon size of family that will be residing in the unit.
* Verification of ALL Income and Assets on all household members applying for housing.
* Full-time students must verify status with exceptions (restrictions apply)
Income limits reflect the MAXIMUM GROSS HOUSEHOLD ANNUAL INCOME a family can earn in order to qualify for the Housing Program. All annual income from household members 18 years of age or older who work and ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who have income from the following sources (S.S.I., Social Security, K-TAP, Child Support, and any other type of income, etc.). MUST BE REPORTED. As a total combined income.
Items we will need in order to complete an application, get you approved, and hold a unit for you.
1. Copies of License ID on all household members over 18 years old. Copies of all household members Social Security Cards and Birth Certificates on ANY household members UNDER the age of 18.
2. Current verification of ALL sources of INCOME of ANY kind for ALL household members (EMPLOYMENT, SSI, CHILD SUPPORT, K-TAP, ETC)
3. Originals of (Court Ordered) Separation, Child Support, Divorce, Legal Custody, ETC.
4. Last (and most current) six (6) weeks worth of pay stubs (Along with the name, address, and telephone number of your Employer.
5. If you are on Section 8, copy of your voucher and the worksheet of assistance.
6. YOU must verify from LG&E that you are eligible for new service and bring your confirmation number in with you or your LG&E being turned into your name or account number of new service.
There is a one time non-refundable application fee in the amount of $30 per adult applicant or married couple, upon the return of the application in the form of money order or certified funds. We pull a credit report along with a statewide criminal background check. No prior evictions, unless paid off with proof of balance PAID or payment being made. There is a $100.00 deposit due upon application acceptance in order to hold your unit. It is nonrefundable after 48 hours. (Prices are subject to change at any time)
Falsifying information is grounds for automatic rejection of application.
Call Jason BIles (502) 882-8782 For Leasing information.
Map of 3134 Whitman Way, Louisville, KY 40211
Denton Floyd Real Estate Group